Perhaps more than any other industry, Healthcare is one of the biggest users of paper. For the 1,200 Payers, 5,700 Hospitals and 560,000 office-based Physicians, administrative procedures to manage the growing mountain of paperwork now exceeds over 48 billion Healthcare transactions annually. This number also includes the expense associated with processing 75 million pages of Medical Claims per day.
Manual and paper-based processes are more prone to human error and administrative inefficiencies, typically resulting in compliance and regulatory issues, increased costs and uncompensated care.
Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a configurable, enterprise turnkey processing platform and integrates core healthcare paper and digital functions:
- Reduces manual labor, errors and delays with administrative, financial and clinical processes
- Incorporates specific Provider and/or Payer business rules, regulatory and audit requirements
- Prioritization based on individual regulatory and/or state by state requirements and turn around
- Single platform with dynamic routing control for Offshore and Onshore data capture
- Automated work queues for complete control over specific document and associated Patient follow up
- Conversion of HCFA, UB and ADA Claims from paper or image for EDI 837 output
- Revenue Cycle Patient Billing and Collections
- Supports migration from paper to digital
- HIPAA Compliant