Financial & Operational Impact
We built our original architecture for our end to end solution, based solely on a financial and operational return on investment. We wanted to build a market-unique processing platform that could outperform any single market solution. Our design and solution still holds true today. If customers are serious about looking at an opportunity for both operational and financial savings, we have the right solution.
financial-and-operational-impact Our typical customer engagement saves companies from $500,000 annually to $ millions.
And, dramatic operational and financial savings do not solely come from Billing and revenue related accounts.
Dependent upon the market, we expect a targeted average operational savings of 20-50%, and combined with net financial improvements expect a Return on Investment of 5: 1 to 25:1 (RMS historical average); this target is dependent upon the volume mix of AR vs. non-AR accounts. These improvements also include the numerous advantages that are obtained with the automation and integration of various business application processes, less reluctance on labor and more on technology to perform the various tasks associated with managing the overall issue.
The following implications can be measured, as a cost opportunity simply because they cause other downstream issues. Delayed processing, along with customer account resolution can cause the following negative impact:
- Late payments and penalties
- Early movement of accounts to Collections
- Potential Bad Debt and Write Offs
- Increased Call Center activity with in-bound calls for questions
- Customer Churn due to lost customers, and/or issues with Customer Service do to non-contact and follow-up
- Escheatment for Abandoned and Unclaimed property. In this case investor accounts, whereas the Financial Institution has failed to adequately find the owner over a period of years
- Regulatory fines and penalties with not taking appropriate actions within a designated timeframe
We offer a detailed CFO Calculation Report, that you can distribute to Financial and Operational Executives as well as Department Managers that share in managing this issue. This report was built by Chief Financial Officers for financial and operational executives.REQUEST A CFO ANALYSIS
Looking for an easy financial win? You have nothing to lose by having us perform a no-obligation ROI Analysis.