Cloud for Returned Mail
Horizontech was the first company in the U.S. to introduce UAA (Undeliverable as Addressed) Cloud technology for managing undeliverable mail. XperCloud is a unique in-house solution that solves multiple internal and downstream business automation issues with paper-based documents, data, main-frame data integration and business document workflow.
HTI’s proprietary XperTran® software enables integration of existing onsite document scanning and imaging hardware, bar code scanning and UAA Business Processes. Companies can now keep control of in-house operations without the need to fully outsource or even partial outsource the management of this issue.
Processes are now internal with external layering of technology and Global resources. Data entry can be performed onsite, HTI US, HTI Home, HTI Offshore and/or a combination of all across the enterprise.
The solution incorporates multiple, proven integrated industry leading technologies in software, hardware and systems workflow design and interfaces them with a customer’s existing in-bound mail room(s), third party managed mail room(s) or as a complete outsourced program. The XperCloud gives companies:
Integrated Document Workflow and Enterprise Management Software
– proprietary XperTran®, runs your internal return mail document workflow for all document types, across business lines and incorporates compliance requirements for indexed and archived image repositories
Guaranteed Quality Levels from Data Entry
– critical to a return mail operation, HTI’s platform for Quality Control and Quality Assurance guarantees accuracy from documents that require manual conversion to data. System tools and processes, instead of manual operations, now control Quality.
Reduced Cycle time with processing
– manages a lifecycle process for return mail, including research of bad addresses from weeks to days, eliminates all backlogged return mail
Advanced Technology Integration
– XperCloud works with your existing on-site scanning operation, including data entry, ICR, OCR and bar code read capabilities across all document types. HTI also deploys hardware for for automating the return mail lifecycle, including bar code readers, remail printers and the proprietary software to drive the devices
Risk Management verifiable Audit control
– software and document workflow processes provide an audit trail, accounting for each piece of undeliverable mail as it cycles throughout processing
– scan onsite in your facility utilizing your resources and/or utilize our sites for scanning and have both onshore and offshore controlled data entry from one single company. Or a company can utilize its own data entry staff keying into XperTran®.
Full System Reporting
– real time access to reporting, metrics and key performance data
High Performance Address Platform
– access to HTI’s proprietary Address Management Software, Standardization and Search Platforms