Horizontech was the first company in the U.S. to introduce and implement Cloud technology for managing undeliverable mail. The solution is web-based and a perfect fit for companies with large volumes, that require onsite solutions whether for regulatory, control and/or labor reasons. Companies can now keep control of onsite, in-house operations without the need to fully outsource or even partial outsource the management of this issue; all while fully platform integrated.
The Cloud Platform as a Service solution is fully configurable and customizable to the individual customer. The platform incorporates multiple, proven integrated industry leading technologies in software, hardware and systems workflow design and interfaces them with a customer’s existing onsite mail room(s) and/or third party managed mail room(s). Data entry can be performed and managed onsite, offshore, onshore and/or a combination of all across the enterprise and fully integrated through the Cloud.
The Cloud gives companies onsite control, visibility and power:
- Web-based Platform as a Service, combined with Software as a Service
- Integrated Document Workflow
- Guaranteed Quality Levels from Data Entry
- Reduced Cycle time with processing
- 100% reconciliation and audit visibility for all documents and processes
- Regulatory and Risk Management controls
- Global Resources
- Full Platform Reporting on all transactions, standard and customized