Up to date information on Case Studies, Trade Shows, Webinars and industry Articles.
Click the links below to learn more:
Horizontech, Inc. in the News
- 4/17/2019 – HBMA Revenue Cycle Management Advisor Article – Cover Story – Returned Mail, an easy target for Revenue Cycle, Privacy and Risk improvements written by HTI page 6. Compliance and Data Security Issue for 2019.
- 12/13/2018 – Fraud and Identity Name Verification – HTI releases new Fraud and Identity Management Solution NameVerify for Mitigating Risk with Personal Information and Finding Lost Customers
- 9/14/2018 – Compliance and RMSLink – HTI releases new Risk Management and Privacy Solution for mitigating Risk with Personal Information and Finding Lost Customers
- 8/2/2018 – reTRACK – HTI releases new Returned Mail Solution for Suppression, Mail Tracking and Automation
- 10/1/2017 – Non-Prime Times Magazine Published Article – Collections article written by HTI page 26. Returned Mail: Nuisance, Hidden Issue or Opportunity?
- 1/1/2017 – Cloud for Automated Returned Mail – HTI implements First integrated Cloud for Automated Returned Mail with leading Financial Services Company
- 8/6/2015 – CFO Calculator 8.1 – Released as the newest tool for analyzing Cash Flow, Operations and Receivables improvements with Customer Accounts
- 6/19/2014 – RMS Director – As the next Technology Innovation for Issues with Change of Address and Returned Mail
- 2/14/2012 – Enterprise AIS – Application Integration Solutions for Healthcare
- 9/27/2011 – Tax & Payroll Solution – HTI Provides a Secure, Compliant, Cost Efficient Solution for Processing Public & Private Sector Payroll & Tax Documents.
- 9/8/2011 – Reporting – Releases Enhancements for Real-Time Reporting, Analytics and Tracking Associated with Undeliverable Mail.
- 4/19/2011 – Virtual UAACloud – In-house Control, Accuracy & Auditing for Undeliverable Mail
- 2/1/2011 – Mailcom – Horizontech to Speak at Maicom 2011
- 1/1/2011 – RMSLink – Address Management, Standardization & search.
- 6/11/2007 – HTI Expansion – Horizontech Announces Expansion into Downtown Danville