You want to transform your mission critical business processes from capturing vast amounts of paper to going digital as much as possible, and then to intelligent workflows and enterprise automation. However, one very large obstacle sits in your way – the means to fully integrate, migrate and automate the platform, services and back office.
We are on the hunt for companies with large amounts of paper . . . big issues with workflow and process bottlenecks, and the executive support to go digital – as far and as wide as possible. We’re unique in that we are not a paper company, not a document scanning company, but a company solely focused on workflow automation. And, by the way, we have those other capabilities that are a subset of our enterprise workflow platform.
Scanning paper documents does not make your documents smart. Anyone can scan documents. Making your documents smart requires a workflow engine with sophisticated data capture capabilities, which can transform paper to usable workflow data per document, and be highly configurable and flexible for automating the actual “ongoing” business process – end-to-end, turnkey, lights out.
Horizontech provides a custom, rapidly deployed, configurable Platform as a Service (PaaS). Our PaaS is powered by our proprietary enterprise workflow software XperTran® and enables solutions that fully automate mission critical business processes for paper and digital assets.
Our Platform as a Service (PaaS):
- The most flexible and configurable end-to-end solution in the US
- Fully supports migration from paper to digital
- Integrates core paper and digital functions, disparate systems and processes
- Solves specific business process issues across numerous departments and functions
- Reduction in manual labor, errors, delays
- Flexibility with new services, business rules, regulatory changes and audit requirements
- Easily integrated, rapidly deployed, rapid change management
- Budget delivered via PaaS vs. upfront $