Electronic Medical Claims Processing
Horizontech, Inc. drives better control, accuracy, transparency and cost efficiencies by automating the lifecycle of Electronic Medical Claims Processing. Our customers require a HIPAA compliant, flexible, accurate, timely and cost effective solution to the numerous paper and resource intensive processes required for adjudication.
Our BPO platforms include mailroom services, document scanning, OCR assisted and KFI data capture, image storage and retrieval services, secure document storage and certified secure document destruction. We convert HCFA, UB and ADA claims from paper or image and provide a HIPAA compliant 837 file or any proprietary file format.
- Web-based image storage and retrieval
- Image-based processing
- Experts at Indexing and Data Entry, with quality to 99.9%
- Accuracy rates averaging over 99.5% for all projects regardless of customer requirements
- Single Entry, Sight Verification, Blind Verification and Double Keying
- Global Onshore and Offshore networked company owned facilities
- Scan at our location(s) or on-site at your location(s)
- Cloud Computing
- EDI Clearinghouse, re-pricing and pre-adjudication
Our proprietary XperTran® software platform reduces your HCFA, UB and ADA claims processing costs immediately by up to 50% and delivers in excess of 99.5% data accuracy, ANSI 837-4010 A1 format and unsurpassed customer service.
Our solution combines the latest OCR technology, web-based production reporting , web-based image storage and retrieval and years of claims processing experience to deliver immediate improvements over your current health care claims platform:
- Significantly reduce data quality errors, turnaround times and costs per claim
- Image enable your customer service operations
- Scalability without increasing overhead
- HIPAA compliant formats and data security
- Bar Coding drives integrity
- Ability to incorporate data base table lookups for increased auto-adjudication rates
- Flexibility to change processing rules without incurring lengthy and expensive professional service engagements.